That’s an article about Healthy food choices for babies Aged 4 – 12 months may be useful
In the medical sciences, the baby has begun to be given the additional intake of BREAST MILK at the age of 4 – 6 months and above. In order for development to take place either, it is recommended to provide healthy food for babies her age appropriate.
Experts say, at the age of the baby’s digestive system can already process solid foods. In addition, the baby also has begun to require nutrition is more than just breast milk. For example, at this age, the natural supply of iron in the body of an infant begins to diminish so that she needs additional intake to prevent malnutrition.
Try to watch your baby, whether he can already do things below?
-Her weight has gone up twice from his birth weight.
-He was able to lift his head and neck.
-The little one got interested with what you eat is like trying to hold the food from your plate.
-Seen with famine despite recently being given milk.
-He can hold the food in the mouth.
If the Minor is already revealing things above, it means he’s ready to be given solid food. Come on, Mother, soon to decorate your kitchen with healthy food for babies:
– Cereals made from one type of grain and grain have already been given extra iron. You could be mixing with BREAST MILK, infant formula, or mineral water. These additional menus can be given to babies aged from 4 – 6 months.
– Yogurt. You may introduce yogurt in 6-month-old baby. The content of calcium and vitamin D are high on yogurt could give good effects for the development of bones and teeth. In addition, the little one too, so it’s not easy pain because yogurt can enhance the immune system and support the health of the heart and the brain. Select fresh flavor yogurt without the extra sugar. Then, add the mashed fruits like bananas, apples, or avocado. You can also give extra BREAST MILK or milk formula diluted to make it easily swallowed up by it.
– Dark green leafy vegetables. These types of foods containing iron and folate high are good for his health. The best option that you can give to the little one that is spinach.
– Broccoli. In addition to calcium, fiber, folate, and is good for the development of her body, broccoli also endowed by sulfur content. This content can give a unique taste on the tongue which can make infants know the different types of flavors. Not only that, broccoli also contains anti-cancer.
– A type of legumes. These foods are rich in protein and fiber.
– Mandarin orange. The taste of the fruit is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants is highly favored by the baby. You can give her as a finger food (snacks).
– Pumpkin. This vegetable has a natural sweetness and creamy texture (soft). Besides being eaten, pumpkin is rich in vitamins A and C.
– Meat. You might think that meat is not suitable for babies because of the harsh texture. However, it depends from how to cook it. Cook the meat just right for baby is stewed for a long time so that their texture is tender and easy to cut small or mashed. Eating meat is good for the baby because it contains zinc and iron. The meat was to be given to infants aged 6 – 8 months upwards
At this age babies not only selecting foods that spoil her tongue. She’s just packed to meet his needs when hungry. So, avoid foods that contain many additional flavorings like sugar. Babies do not need sugar. Keep the little one of these substances can help prevent it from tooth decay. To give a sense of sweet, you can add BREAST MILK, infant formula, or fruits in its diet.
Do not also give him too much salt, because salt is not good for the health of the kidneys.
In addition, avoid giving him the kinds of foods such as honey, peanuts, raw or half-cooked egg, a type of marine fish that allegedly contain mercury, raw shellfish, foods with a high content of saturated fat, and low-fat foods.
By providing healthy food for infants, according to age, you could have the fruit of the heart to the body.