A new born infant brings a lot of happiness and good luck to the family. All the family members are excited to decide upon a suitable name for the baby. Everyone has different opinions in this regard. Most of the times, the names are based upon several Indian traditions and rituals. You really need to think a lot when it comes to choosing a right name for your baby boy. You really need to be careful while choosing an apt name for your baby child. In most of the Indian families, people consider numerology while selecting a proper name for their baby boy.
There are several things that you must consider while choosing a right name for your baby boy. If you want then you could consult a good numerologist. Especially, in a traditional country like India it is believed that a name could change everything for you. You could become overnight popular if you have an appropriate name. So, you need to be careful while choosing a right name for your baby.
Some people select a name on the basis of their religion. There are different names based upon religions such as: Sikhism, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, and Jainism. You could very well choose a specific name based upon these religions. Sometimes the names are based upon the baby’s horoscope. It is one of the most popular ways of choosing a good name for your baby boy.
Now, let us talk about some of the important things that you need to consider while selecting a proper name for your baby boy:
1. The name should always sound good. It should certainly have a pleasing sound. It should be appealing to all the family members.
2. The next most important thing is the meaning of the name. The name of your baby boy should be meaningful. It should not carry an unpleasant meaning.
3. It is also very important to choose a popular yet unique name. It should not be out of time. It should sound modern and trendy. If you want you could choose names of the actors from Bollywood Industry.
4. The name should compliment the gender of your baby, i.e. choose a name that is related to masculine gender. Some of the most common names that you could consider are: Rahul, Raj, Salman, and Rohit. These are some of the most famous baby boy names in India.
So, these are some of the best things that you need to consider while choosing an apt Indian baby boy name. Have fun!
Just like there’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s, there’s no wrong way to choose a male cat name for your new pet. There are hundreds of good cat names out there. You can choose from boy names inspired by celebrities, historical figures, and the feisty personalities of cats the world over. You can also find some very clever and unique male names, drawn from literature and pop culture as well as interesting languages and cultural traditions. No matter what your style, you’re sure to find a male cat name that’s a good fit for the new addition in your family. Here is a guide to help you decide your cat-naming style, and to offer a few suggestions in each “cat”-egory (pardon the pun). Happy naming!
1. Historical and celebrity kitten names. Many people name their cats after famous people, past and present. If a kitten is pushy and likes to be the ‘top dog’ amongst its litter, it could playfully be named Napoleon. If it’s peaceful and gentle (and a bit chubby), it could be named Buddha. If it has a great coat of dark fur, call it Elvis. Or just pick a name you like and go with it; it doesn’t have to be directly and literally connected.
2. Cute, cat-related names. You may wonder, “What on earth is a cat-related male cat name?” But some of the best ones out there are simple and inspired by the cat’s characteristics itself: instead of relating those attributes to a famous person, why not use them for the cat’s name directly? Examples include Tiger, Lion, Whiskers, Patches, Cuddles, Fluffy or Fluffo, Stinky, Slinky, Scooter, Skippy, etc.? The list goes on and on.
3. Unique cat names. This is probably the most challenging and diverse category of boy cat names, and also one of the most enjoyable to explore. Unique cat names range from more obscure historical and literary figures to unique foreign words and unexpected everyday objects. (This latter example, of “unexpected everyday objects” is increasingly common if you let a child name the cat. With children given free reign, you may soon have a pet named Toaster. Get ready!) It can also be fun to search for a new moniker online based on the name’s meaning first rather than its sound.
There are plenty of databases (not unlike baby name databases) that will provide the cultural origin of the name as well as its literal translation and cultural meaning. This is a fun way to find an unexpected name for your cat that is not only uniquely memorable, but meaningful as well.
Other Helpful Resources:
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with just picking a male cat name that you like. Max, Sam, Bo, Bing, or Eddy are all fair game and perfectly great names for your new boy cat. The important thing is to just pick a name you like, and that you think will fit your cat. After all, you could name your cat Stinky just the same as you could name it Henry VIII; the cat doesn’t know the difference, and either choice is fun.