There Is No Need To Panic Face Fever On Baby – All babies are definitely never had a fever. This condition is indeed common in everyone, including the little one. In the medical sciences, a baby said to be fever if body temperature reached 38 degrees Celsius or more.
As a parent, you’ll worry and panic when found the body of the little one feels the heat. You do not need to rush to the doctor when faced with a situation of this kind. There are times when a fever in a baby is a condition that normally occur and can be handled at home.
The fever itself is actually a symptom. This condition is usually the sign that the body little one being against the disease. For example a fever because of the effects of immunization. Fever can be considered to be evidence of immune system working well. In other words, the performance of your baby’s body running normally.
Fever can also attack the baby if he’s too long activity outdoors when the weather is hot. Or it could be the case when you put on a shirt that is too, then you need not worry excessively if your baby’s body feels hot, but she still looks active and still want to drink milk.
However, there are certain conditions that need more attention. You should be vigilant when baby experience fever accompanied with signs as follows:
- No appetite.
- Lethargy and not excited when invited to play.
- Unresponsive. Have a rash.
- Grumpy while sleeping.
- Breathing interrupted.
- Visible signs of dehydration such as dry mouth, no tears when crying, diaper or not wet as usual.
Measure The Body Temperature Of Your Baby
Handling a fever in a baby
- Bathe your baby using warm water. Make sure the water is not too hot for the baby’s skin. A warm bath also allows the little one to inhale warm air so launched breathing. In addition the body little one will also feel more relaxed.
- After that, wear comfortable clothing for babies who are fevers such as shirts with thin materials. Avoid thick clothes and stacked.
- Give the little liquid intake is quite like BREAST MILK, infant formula, or white water, in order to avoid the baby from dehydration.
- For the use of the medicine, you should consult the doctor first before giving it to the little one.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter