When Pregnant Does Have To Eat For Two People? – You’ve probably heard the term stating that pregnant women should eat for two people aka two servings, considering there is currently little creatures that live inside your body. The actual perception of such eating patterns.
Healthy diet for pregnant women is indeed different from the intake of pregnant women not to eat, but it does not mean the food portion of pregnancy must be multiplied. Women who undergo a double diet while pregnant are at risk of experiencing weight gain which is not recommended. Excess weight while pregnant can enhance risk experience back pain, gestational, diabetes or high blood pressure. A diet like this can also make the fetal size larger so that the risk of giving birth in a Caesar.
While pregnant, you are advised to consume more calories than usual and you also may feel more hungry than usual. However, that doesn’t mean you have to add one portion of food each meal.
You are only advised to add to your caloric intake as much as 340 calories daily during the second trimester and about 450 calories in the first trimester. While in the first trimester, you are not prompted to add your calorie intake. The numbers specific to you who have normal body weight.
So if together, the number of calories you need each day is such an explanation here.
- In the first trimester, you need approximately 1800 calorie intake.
- In the second trimester, you need the intake of approximately 2200 calories.
- In the third trimester, you need the intake of around 2400 calories.
However, do not just based on the range of the number of calories you need each day as with eating all kinds of food to meet that number. Type of intake of calories to the body is also important to note.
For example, the fetus you will not enjoy any nutrients when you eat fast food. As a result, he would absorb all the nutrients it needs from your body. It can negatively affect your health.
The point in a day, you are advised to eat different kinds of food so that you get a balanced nutritional intake. These types of food consumed is good for pregnant women include:
- Foods that contain folic acid. You are advised to consume folic acid as much as 600 mg per day while pregnant. This intake can prevent your baby suffered nerve on tube defects in early pregnancy. Folate is found in spinach, broccoli, oranges, strawberries, a fortified cereal, rice, and oatmeal.
- Foods with protein content. This intake can support the growing swell of a fetus while in the womb, Food-protein food you can consume in this is soy, beef, chicken, fish, eggs, or other dairy products.
- Fibrous food. The consumption of foods containing fiber, such as vegetables and fruits, can prevent you experiencing constipation while pregnant.
- Food calcium. Like to bone and tooth growth little one running optimally? Come on, consumption of foods containing calcium, such as milk, cheese, yogurt, tofu, broccoli, or almonds.
- Fatty foods. In addition to this intake makes you energetic, needed to help the brain development of fetuses and its central nervous system. However, select the healthy fatty foods, such as salmon, avocados, olive oil, sunflower oil, or nuts.
While pregnant, you need to be wise in taking food because at this moment the growing swell of the fetus is dependent upon what you consume. Pregnant women also often experience cravings. If you are unhealthy food cravings or strange, it is advisable not to keep such desires.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter